We've developed Microsoft Access applications for over 20 years, and love being able to deliver rock-solid software quickly and inexpensively. Whether sharing a desktop application across a local network, via Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 / Microsoft Office 365 across the continent, or using Microsoft Access or Sql Server via a web browser, we can provide solutions that meet any business need. We can easily import/export data to Excel, Word, Xml, QuickBooks, UPS Worldship, Google Maps, or any another application. If it can be done with Microsoft Access, we can do it. Call 800-752-5524 or email brad@MicrosoftAccessPros.com to discuss your needs and to get a free quote.
Microsoft Access Applications
We've helped many businesses and non-profits manage their customer and order data, track sales, evaluate business opportunities, and generate the reports they need. We are proficient in both Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server. View sample Microsoft Access applications.
- Create new Access database applications (desktop or online).
- Update existing Access database applications. Add new features, forms, reports, or mine data.
- Create / Update online Access database applications or move your existing desktop application to the web. See Microsoft Access anywhere via Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 or Office 365
- Convert your Access 97, 2000, or 2003 databases to Access 2007 or 2010.
- Integrate your Access database with Outlook, Excel, Word, or Quickbooks.
- Convert your back end database to SQL Server for reliability, expansion, and speed.
- Repair / Recover broken or corrupt Access databases
- Display location data with a Google Maps Application
- Integrate your shipping with UPS Worldship
- Create online stores to sell your products and/or integrate the product or customer data with your existing desktop application.
Why Microsoft Access Pros?
- We've developed Microsoft Access database applications for 20 years. We have the experience and expertise to solve your problems too.
- We're reliable. We take your business as seriously as you do. We deliver what we promise.
- We can support or update any version of Microsoft Access: Access 97, Access 2000, Access 2002, Access 2003, Access 2007, and Access 2010.
- Our library of databases provides "cut and paste" solutions for frequently used features, which saves you money and gets you results more quickly.
- We have 32 years of experience creating convenient and intuitive user interfaces.
- We think like business owners, so can help you increase sales, be more efficient, improve your processes, and reduce errors and problems.
- We are serious about security. We protect your information and your customers' information.
- We design and develop our applications to be maintainable - both understandable, and easily updated.
- We split the application from the data to make application updates and backups easier. Our custom software "finds" the data, allowing you to move the application and data without updates, particularly helpful when copying everything to a laptop.
- We design for flexibity, knowing that your database needs will change. So, any updates cost less.
- We include the version history of each application so you know what changed and can be sure you have the latest release.
- Unfortunately, errors can occur in any application. We record any errors including when and where they occured so we have the information we need to prevent them from happening again.
- We are proficient using the powerful VBA language.
- We follow our own list of Access Database Development Best Practices
- We have all 10 qualities listed in the Top 10 Qualities of the Best Microsoft Access Database Developers, which means more reliability and lower maintenance costs for you.
Why Microsoft Access?
- Simple and flexible desktop user interface
- User-friendly forms for data entry and viewing
- Fast and flexible data searching
- Relational: Each customer can have unlimited addresses, or products can be associated with both customer orders and categories, etc.
- Filter search results to get only the information you need
- Execellent built-in reporting
- Excellent graphing capabilities
- Integrates well with other applications
- Desktop or Web interface
- Excellent development tools mean you get your application faster and with lower costs
Web applications allow users to control what information they want to see, or allow you to control what information you allow your users to access. They are often database driven, using Microsoft Access or Microsoft Sql Server. Perfect for gathering data from any computer or mobile device (e.g. iPhone, iPad, or Android device). Easily manage all your customer data, and allow customers to view and update their records, securely. See our Sample Online Access Databases page for examples.